Thursday, July 13, 2006

Illustration Friday: SKYLINE



I'm always anxious to see the themes on Friday.. usually i get straightaway to work on my illustration submission (yes I'm a geek that way) but this time i was baffled. I love big cities so I knew I had to stay within that realm, yet everything i sketched was incredibly lame.. I just wasnt entirely into it. This morning I woke up thinking how great it would be to create images of my art onto purses so I could carry them everywhere i went. Thats about the time the skyline dress came into my mind. It took me all week to think of something but alas, my submission.

9 Comments:

Blogger Franfou said...

thats fashion ! very cool

9:52 AM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

great twist on the theme!

10:22 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

I really like your idea & style! Great piece!

11:46 AM  
Blogger ° said...

wow great original idea great fashion sense

12:25 PM  
Blogger Cez said...

great idea...I'd like to have the same dress!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger denise said...

How clever, I love it.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Jessica Wong said...

Wow this is amazing! I'd love to have the skyline dress :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Kayleen West - Children Author/Illustrator said...

Brarvo Frances - best one yet

4:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never saw this last week - great job... great fashion illustration.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home